Time for another Classics Spin, #26! I'm getting close to the end of my second Classics Club list. A week from today, April 18, the Spin will assign me a random number which will determine the next read from my list.
I only have 17 books left, and I also eliminated a few that I know I won't read right now. Therefore I have doubled up most of them to make it an even 20. To make it a little more interesting, I've put them in reverse order alphabetically by author. Here's my list:
- La Debacle by Emile Zola
- La Debacle
- Jenny Wren by E. H. Young
- Jenny Wren
- Ralph the Heir by Anthony Trollope
- A Few Green Leaves by Barbara Pym
- A Few Green Leaves
- The World My Wilderness by Rose Macauley
- The World My Wilderness
- The Little Ottleys by Ada Leverson
- The Little Ottleys
- Invitation to the Waltz by Rosamond Lehmann
- Invitation to the Waltz
- A Pin to See the Peepshow by F. Tennyson Jesse
- A Pin to See the Peepshow
- Mandoa, Mandoa! by Winifred Holtby
- Westwood by Stella Gibbons
- My American by Stella Gibbons
- The Caravaners by Elizabeth von Arnim
- The Caravaners
I'm really hoping for Jenny Wren or The Caravaners. I will also probably read La Debacle for Fanda's Zoladdiction.
Bloggers, have you read any of these? What's on your list? I'm looking forward to my next Spin selection!