Time for another European Reading Challenge signup! As always, my goal is as many books as possible from my own shelves. The list is always tricky for me since the vast majority of the books on my TBR shelves are British, and I never seem to make any progress on my own bookshelves. Some of these overlap with books from other challenges.
Anyway, I'm signing up for the Five-Star (Deluxe Entourage) level. I have at least a dozen books from my own shelves I want to complete this year for the challenge:
- Austria: Night Falls on the City by Sarah Gainham
- France: Renoir, My Father by Jean Renoir
- Germany: Kasebier Takes Berlin by Gabriela Tergit
- Ireland: Castle Richmond by Anthony Trollope
- Italy: The Days of Abandonment by Elena Ferrante
- Malta: The Sun in Scorpio by Margery Sharp
- Monaco: The Gods Arrive by Edith Wharton
- Netherlands: Amsterdam Stories by Nescio
- Romania: They Were Counted by Miklos Banffy
- Russia: Subtly Worded by Teffi
- Sweden: Osebol by Marit Kapla
- UK: The Half-Crown House by Helen Ashton
Is anyone else signing up for the European Reading Challenge? What are you reading?