It's the end of the first full week of the Anthony Trollope Bicentennial Celebration! We're just getting started, but here are some links to Trollopian happenings around the blogosphere:
- I wrote my first Trollope review of the month about Lady Anna
- Pages Turned posted a review of The Way We Live Now (one of my favorites!)
- Jane GS of Reading, Writing, Working, Playing wrote some preliminary thoughts on Framley Parsonage
- Fleur Fisher reviewed Cousin Henry
- Here's a great article from the Guardian in which writers pick their favorite Trollope novel
- The OUP Blog wrote a post questioning Trollope's reputation as a "respectable" Victorian author
- And don't forget about the first Anthony Trollope giveaway!!
I've also started reading Phineas Finn, the second in the Pallisers series. Who else is reading a Trollope novel? And are there any other blog posts I should include? Please let me know in the comments.